Caring for yourself or a loved one after an injury, surgery or diagnosis can be overwhelming. Recovering at home is often preferable but feels out of reach. Care Plan’s Dearborn, MI home health aide service makes recovering in the comfort of your own home possible. Our home health aides have basic medical training and specialize in increasing your ability to care for yourself, at home. Explore the benefits of a home health aide and learn what makes Care Plan, Inc. Michigan’s homecare of choice.
Benefits of a Home Health Aide
- Promote active involvement of the patient and family in the delivery, assessment, and planning of care
- Reduce risk of infection or illness
- Ensure physician orders are followed
- Assist with meal prepping and nutritional needs
- Help with personal hygiene
- Monitor and report vital signs
- Identify, recognize and report undesirable symptoms ensuring a care plan stays finely tuned to individual needs
- Provides a single point person to ensure continuity of care
Why Care Plan
Our team has over a decade of proven home health care experience. Care Plan’s services are designed to advance the overall health of our patients through a person-centered plan of care. We believe in outcome-based care and strive to increase the quality of health of our patients, regardless of the complexity of the case, disease stage, or prognosis.
Care Plan, Inc. Covid-19 Precautions
Find current Michigan Covid-19 information and the precautions our team is taking to keep you safe.
We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to speak to you. Contact us today to learn more about Care Plan!