Following a stay in the hospital or a facility, it is important to feel educated and supported as you transition back to everyday life. It can be overwhelming adjusting to this new reality as you try to navigate treatment plans, costs, physical needs, emotional needs, insurance questions, and more. Our social workers will provide evaluations to determine your needs and will help you in accessing the resources and services that are available to you.
- Community Resources –Whether it is medical equipment that is needed, language barriers you are facing in your care team, or financial issues, we can connect you to the community resources available to you.
- Healthcare Insurance Coverage – Navigating insurance in the healthcare space can be difficult. Our social workers have deep expertise in this area to guide you and answer any questions you have.
- Individual Counseling and Support – From connecting you with support groups to providing emotional support directly in the home, we are here to support you.
- Treatment Plan Assistance –We work with your healthcare team on the creation and implementation of your treatment plan. Our social workers will also work with you and your family to adapt your care plan should any obstacles arise once you return home.
- Evaluations – Our social workers will check-in on you or your loved one throughout the home health process. These evaluations will be used to analyze how treatment is going and address any concerns you have.
- Comprehensive Care – We are committed to providing the full scope of home health services you need. In addition to our social workers, we have in-house nurses, aides, Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists, and wound care experts.
With the support of our healthcare experts, our goal is to decrease the likelihood of a readmission and help in improving your quality of life.
Care Plan has proudly cared for over 2,000 patients in the Dearborn area over the past decade. Interested in learning more? We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you. Contact us today to learn more.
Address: 6 Parklane Blvd, Suite 135, Dearborn MI 48126